The NYSCF Conference
Register Agenda Submit Abstract Speakers Topic Areas Pricing Sponsorship FAQ
The NYSCF Conference is the leading scientific meeting on translational stem cell research. It annually convenes over 500 participants from academia, industry government, non-profits, and patient groups. This year’s keynote will be given by Carl H. June, MD, of the University of Pennsylvania. Additional speakers will include world-renowned, multi-disciplinary scientists, who will present their latest findings about the transformative impact of stem cell research on numerous diseases with a high unmet need.
This year’s NYSCF conference will be held virtually — featuring live video poster presentations, numerous opportunities for video and chat interactions with the stem cell community, and breakout rooms to interact with our speakers.
· Deepta Bhattacharya, PhD — University of Arizona
· Juan Carlos Izpisua Belmonte, PhD – Salk Institute for Biological Sciences
· Helen Blau, PhD – Stanford University
· Sylvia Boj, PhD – Hubrecht Organoid Technology
· Ed Boyden, PhD – Massachusetts Institute of Technology
· Shuibing Chen, PhD – Weill Cornell Medicine
· Tony Coles, MD – Cerevel Therapeutics
· Dieter Egli, PhD – Columbia University
· Ronald Evans, PhD – Salk Institute for Biological Sciences
· Steven Goldman, MD, PhD – University of Rochester
· Danwei Huangfu, PhD — Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
· Carl H. June, MD – University of Pennsylvania
· Madeline Lancaster, PhD – MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology
· Christine Mummery, PhD – Leiden University Medical Center
· Chuck Murry, MD, PhD – University of Washington
· Rachael Pearson, PhD – University College London
· Jay Rajagopal, MD — Harvard Medical School
· Isabelle Riviére, PhD — Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
· Simon Tavaré, PhD – Columbia University
· Li-Huei Tsai, PhD – Massachusetts Institute of Technology
· Irv Weissman, MD – Stanford University
· Feng Zhang, PhD – Broad Institute
|Neuroscience||Precision medicine||Gene editing|
|Machine Learning||Diversity in research|
|iPSC disease models||Microscopy|
Pricing (register now)
Registration includes access to on demand sessions until February 20, 2021
|Attendee category||Early until 09/17/2020||Regular from 09/18/2020|
|Commercial / Industry||$625||$675|
|*Healthcare Professional (non-academic)||$325||$375|
|*Non-Profit / Government / Academic||$275||$325|
|*Residents / Postdocs / Fellows||$150||$175|
Your conference registration includes access to the virtual conference platform, all sessions, and on-demand access of talks and conference content until February 20, 2021
Full conference registration is required to attend any panels or sessions.
Registration links are unique to each user and cannot have multiple logins.
A confirmation e-mail is sent via e-mail at the time of registration. Should you need additional assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-365-7452.
Yes, you can transfer your registration up until 1 week prior to the conference. Registrations cannot be transferred after October 12, 2020.
Registrations are refundable, less a $75 administrative charge. All refunds must be received by written request to email@example.com by September 18, 2020. No-shows are not eligible for refund.
Yes, abstracts must be submitted by September 17, 2020 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time for consideration as a poster or short talk. Click here to submit abstract.
Poster presenters will upload a PDF of their poster into the conference platform. During the poster session, live video and text chats will be available to discuss your research.
Contact Gwyneth Volkmann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-365-7452.