The NYSCF Conference
Register Submit Abstract Speakers Pricing Past Agendas Sponsorship FAQ
The NYSCF Conference is the leading scientific meeting on translational stem cell research. It annually convenes over 500 participants from academia, industry, government, non-profits, and patient groups. This year’s keynote will be given by Carl H. June, MD, of the University of Pennsylvania. Additional speakers will include world-renowned, multi-disciplinary scientists, who will present their latest findings about the transformative impact of stem cell research on numerous diseases with a high unmet need.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be convening the 2020 NYSCF Conference in a virtual format — please stay tuned for details.
· Juan Carlos Izpisua Belmonte, PhD – Salk Institute for Biological Sciences
· Helen Blau, PhD – Stanford University
· Sylvia Boj, PhD – Hubrecht Organoid Technology
· Ed Boyden, PhD – Massachusetts Institute of Technology
· Shuibing Chen, PhD – Weill Cornell Medicine
· Tony Coles, MD – Cerevel Therapeutics
· Dieter Egli, PhD – Columbia University
· Steven Goldman, MD, PhD – University of Rochester
· Madeline Lancaster, PhD – MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology
· Christine Mummery, PhD – Leiden University Medical Center
· Rachael Pearson, PhD – University College London
· Simon Tavaré, PhD – Columbia University
· Li-Huei Tsai, PhD – Massachusetts Institute of Technology
· Irv Weissman, PhD – Stanford University
· Feng Zhang, PhD – Broad Institute
Pricing (register now)
|Attendee category||Early until 09/04/2020||Regular from 09/05/2020|
|Commercial / Industry||$625||$675|
|*Healthcare Professional (non-academic)||$325||$375|
|*Non-Profit / Government / Academic||$275||$325|
|*Residents / Postdocs / Fellows||$150||$175|
Your conference registration includes access to all sessions and the poster session reception.
Full conference registration is required to attend any panels or sessions.
A confirmation e-mail is sent via e-mail at the time of registration. Should you need additional assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-365-7452.
Yes, you can transfer your registration up until the day prior to the conference. Registrations cannot be transferred after October 19, 2020.
Registrations are refundable, less a $75 administrative charge. All refunds must be received by written request to email@example.com by September 18, 2020. No-shows are not eligible for refund.
Yes, abstracts must be submitted by August 24, 2020 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time for consideration as a poster or short talk. Click here to submit abstract.
The conference app for iPhone and Android will be available in October 2020.
Contact Gwyneth Volkmann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-365-7452.