Winrich Freiwald, PhD
Associate Professor at The Rockefeller University
PhD, Tubingen University, Germany
Postdoctoral Training, Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Harvard Medical School
Dr. Freiwald is an Assistant Professor at The Rockefeller University where he heads the Laboratory of Neural Systems. His work focuses on the neural circuit mechanisms of face recognition, attention, and social cognition.
- Learning & Memory
- How Do MRI Contrast Agents Affect The Body?
- NYSCF Innovator Explores How the Brain Identifies Familiar Faces
- NYSCF Innovator Discovers Brain Network for Interpreting Social Interactions
- NYSCF Innovator Recipient of 2016 W. Alden Spencer Award
- NYSCF - Robertson Neuroscience Investigator Discovers Brain Networks Relate Facial Information To Social Cognition
- NYSCF - Robertson Investigator Makes Strides in Understanding Facial Recognition