The NYSCF Conference
The NYSCF Conference is the leading scientific meeting on translational stem cell research. It annually convenes over 500 participants from academia, industry, government, non-profits, and patient groups. Speakers include world-renowned, multi-disciplinary scientists, who will present their latest findings about the transformative impact of stem cell research on numerous diseases with a high unmet need.
Sign up here to receive email updates and follow us on social media for the latest in conference news.
Confirmed Speakers, Panelists, and Chairs
Keynote Lecture by: Derrick Rossi, PhD – Founder, Moderna Therapeutics
- Laura Andres-Martin — The NYSCF Research Institute
- Marie Bernard, MD — National Institutes of Health
- Shuibing Chen, PhD – Weill Cornell Medicine
- Tony Coles, MD – Cerevel Therapeutics
- Jose Conejo-Garcia, MD, PhD – Moffitt Cancer Center
- Valentina Fossati, PhD – The NYSCF Research Institute
- Valentina Greco, PhD – Yale University
- Ya-Chieh Hsu, PhD – Harvard University
- Shane Liddelow, PhD – NYU Langone Health
- Alysson Muotri, PhD – University of California, San Diego
- Shahin Rafii, MD – Weill Cornell Medicine
- Carolyn Rodriguez, MD, PhD — Stanford University
- Lee Rubin, PhD – Harvard Stem Cell Institute
- Krishanu Saha, PhD – University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Sohrab Shah, PhD – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Viviane Tabar, MD – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Takanori Takebe, MD, PhD – Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Craig B. Thompson, MD – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Matthias von Herrath, MD – La Jolla Institute for Immunology
- Celia Witten, MD, PhD – Food and Drug Administration
- Rachel Yehuda, PhD – Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
|iPSC disease models||Organoids||Biotechnology|
|Regenerative medicine||Diversity and equity in STEM|
|Attendee category||Early until 09/03/2021||Regular from 09/04/2021|
|Commercial / Industry||$625||$675|
|*Healthcare Professional (non-academic)||$325||$375|
|*Non-Profit / Government / Academic||$275||$325|
|*Residents / Postdocs / Fellows||$150||$175|
*Proof of affiliation required.
Your conference registration includes access to the virtual conference platform, all sessions, and on-demand access of talks and conference content until May 31, 2022.
Full conference registration is required to attend any panels or sessions.
Registration links are unique to each user and cannot have multiple logins.
A confirmation e-mail is sent via e-mail at the time of registration. Should you need additional assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-365-7425.
Yes, you can transfer your registration up until 1 week prior to the conference. Registrations cannot be transferred after October 12, 2021.
Registrations are refundable, less a $75 administrative charge. All refunds must be received by written request to email@example.com by September 20, 2021. No-shows are not eligible for refund.
Yes, abstracts must be submitted by September 03, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time for consideration as a poster or short talk.
Poster presenters will upload a PDF of their poster into the conference platform. During the poster session, live video and text chats will be available to discuss your research.
Contact Ali Kean Hofer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-365-7425.