The NYSCF Conference
Register Speakers Pricing Sponsorship FAQ Submit Abstract
The NYSCF Conference is the leading scientific meeting on translational stem cell research. It convenes over 500 participants from academia, industry, government, non-profits, and patient groups. This year’s keynotes will be given by Nobel Laureate Shinya Yamanaka, MD, PhD of Kyoto University and Hans Clevers, MD, PhD of Hubrecht Institute, Utrecht University. Additional speakers will include world-renowned, multi-disciplinary scientists, who will present their latest findings about the transformative impact of stem cell research on numerous diseases with a high unmet need.
- Ali Brivanlou, PhD – The Rockefeller University
- Zameel Cader, MD, DPhil – University of Oxford
- Hans Clevers, MD, PhD – Utrecht University
- Jennifer Elisseeff, PhD – Johns Hopkins University
- Valentina Greco, PhD – Yale University
- Leroy Hood, MD, PhD – Institute for Systems Biology
- Tuuli Lappalainen, PhD – Columbia University & New York Genome Center
- Ursula Matulonis, MD – Harvard Medical School
- Sarah Millar, PhD – Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Siddhartha Mukherjee, MD, DPhil – Columbia University
- Sergiu Pasca, MD – Stanford University
- Graziella Pellegrini, PhD – The University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
- Aviv Regev, PhD – The Broad Institute
- Jun Takahashi, MD, PhD – Kyoto University
- Craig Thompson, MD – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Brian Wainger, MD, PhD – Massachusetts General Hospital
- Shinya Yamanaka, MD, PhD – Kyoto University
|Attendee category||Early until 07/30/2019||Advance until 09/10/2019||Regular from 09/11/2019|
|Commercial / Industry||$895||$945||$995|
|*Healthcare Professional (non-academic)||$475||$525||$575|
|*Non-Profit / Government / Academic||$375||$425||$475|
|*Residents / Postdocs / Fellows||$215||$245||$275|
Your conference registration includes access to all sessions and the poster session cocktail reception. All attendees will receive a conference notebook & tote bag.
Yes. Breakfast, lunch and snacks are included for both days of the conference. The Poster Session cocktail reception is also included.
Full conference registration is required to attend any panels or sessions.
Click here for full registration details.
A confirmation e-mail is sent via e-mail at the time of registration. Should you need additional assistance, please e-mail email@example.com or call 212-365-7452.
Yes, you can transfer your registration up until the day prior to the conference. Registrations cannot be transferred after October 21, 2019.
Registrations are refundable, less a $75 administrative charge. All refunds must be received by written request to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 20, 2019. No-shows are not eligible for refund.
Yes, poster abstracts must be submitted by August 2, 2019 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time. Submit here.
The conference app for iPhone and Android will be available in October.
Yes, The New York Stem Cell Foundation has reserved a block of rooms with the Bentley Hotel, at 500 East 62nd Street, New York, NY. The room rate is $319 per night for a king sized room. Please contact Allyson Estrada at 212-292-5545 to make reservations, or call the reservations department at 855-779-0220. You can also go to this link to make reservations online. Reservations are subject to a 72 hour cancellation policy.
Contact Gwyneth Volkmann at email@example.com or 212-365-7452.