The NYSCF Conference
Registration opens January 27.
Pricing Past Agendas Sponsorship FAQ
The NYSCF Conference is the leading scientific meeting on translational stem cell research. It annually convenes over 500 participants from academia, industry, government, non-profits, and patient groups. This year’s keynote will be given by Carl H. June, MD, of the University of Pennsylvania. Additional speakers will include world-renowned, multi-disciplinary scientists, who will present their latest findings about the transformative impact of stem cell research on numerous diseases with a high unmet need.
|Attendee category||Early until 07/19/2020||Advance until 09/08/2020||Regular from 09/09/2020|
|Commercial / Industry||$895||$945||$995|
|*Healthcare Professional (non-academic)||$485||$535||$585|
|*Non-Profit / Government / Academic||$375||$425||$475|
|*Residents / Postdocs / Fellows||$215||$245||$275|
2019 Speakers & Session Chairs
- Laura Andres-Martin, PhD — The NYSCF Research Institute
- Kristin Baldwin, PhD — Scripps Research Institute
- Michael Birrer, MD, PhD — University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Ali Brivanlou, PhD – The Rockefeller University
- Zameel Cader, MD, DPhil – University of Oxford
- Hans Clevers, MD, PhD – Utrecht University
- Olivier Elemento, PhD – Weill Cornell Medicine
- Jennifer Elisseeff, PhD – Johns Hopkins University
- Valentina Greco, PhD – Yale University
- Matthias Hebrok, PhD — University of California, San Francisco
- Adriana Heguy, PhD – NYU School of Medicine
- Leroy Hood, MD, PhD – Institute for Systems Biology
- Melanie Kardel, PhD — STEMCELL Technologies, Inc.
- Tuuli Lappalainen, PhD – Columbia University & New York Genome Center
- Ursula Matulonis, MD – Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Robert Michler, MD – Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Sarah Millar, PhD – Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Siddhartha Mukherjee, MD, DPhil – Columbia University
- Sergiu Pasca, MD – Stanford University
- Graziella Pellegrini, PhD – The University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
- Jennifer Phillips-Cremins, PhD — University of Pennsylvania
- Philip Nelson — Google
- Aviv Regev, PhD – The Broad Institute
- Antony Rosen, MBChB, MS — Johns Hopkins University
- Margaret Elizabeth Ross, MD, PhD — Cornell University
- Susan L. Solomon, JD — The NYSCF Research Institute
- Lee Spraggon, PhD — Synthego
- Jun Takahashi, MD, PhD – Kyoto University
- Craig Thompson, MD – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Brian Wainger, MD, PhD – Massachusetts General Hospital
- Shinya Yamanaka, MD, PhD – Kyoto University
- Tracy Young-Pearse, PhD – Harvard Medical School
Your conference registration includes access to all sessions and the poster session reception.
Yes. Breakfast, lunch and snacks are included for both days of the conference. The Poster Session reception is also included.
Full conference registration is required to attend any panels or sessions.
A confirmation e-mail is sent via e-mail at the time of registration. Should you need additional assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-365-7452.
Yes, you can transfer your registration up until the day prior to the conference. Registrations cannot be transferred after October 19, 2020.
Registrations are refundable, less a $75 administrative charge. All refunds must be received by written request to email@example.com by September 18, 2020. No-shows are not eligible for refund.
Yes, abstracts must be submitted by August 21, 2020 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time for consideration as a poster or short talk. Please check back for the submission portal.
The conference app for iPhone and Android will be available in October 2020.
Contact Gwyneth Volkmann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-365-7452.