The NYSCF Conference
Register Speakers View Agenda Pricing Sponsorship FAQ
The NYSCF Conference is the leading scientific meeting on translational stem cell research. It convenes over 500 participants from academia, industry, government, non-profits, and patient groups. This year’s keynotes will be given by Nobel Laureate Shinya Yamanaka, MD, PhD, of Kyoto University and Hans Clevers, MD, PhD, of Hubrecht Institute, Utrecht University. Additional speakers include world-renowned, multi-disciplinary scientists, who will present their latest findings about the transformative impact of stem cell research on numerous diseases with a high unmet need.
Confirmed Speakers & Session Chairs (View Full Agenda)
- Laura Andres-Martin, PhD — The NYSCF Research Institute
- Kristin Baldwin, PhD — Scripps Research Institute
- Michael Birrer, MD, PhD — University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Ali Brivanlou, PhD – The Rockefeller University
- Zameel Cader, MD, DPhil – University of Oxford
- Hans Clevers, MD, PhD – Utrecht University
- Olivier Elemento, PhD – Weill Cornell Medicine
- Jennifer Elisseeff, PhD – Johns Hopkins University
- Valentina Greco, PhD – Yale University
- Matthias Hebrok, PhD — University of California, San Francisco
- Adriana Heguy, PhD – NYU School of Medicine
- Leroy Hood, MD, PhD – Institute for Systems Biology
- Melanie Kardel, PhD — STEMCELL Technologies, Inc.
- Tuuli Lappalainen, PhD – Columbia University & New York Genome Center
- Ursula Matulonis, MD – Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Robert Michler, MD – Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Sarah Millar, PhD – Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Siddhartha Mukherjee, MD, DPhil – Columbia University
- Sergiu Pasca, MD – Stanford University
- Graziella Pellegrini, PhD – The University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
- Jennifer Phillips-Cremins, PhD — University of Pennsylvania
- Philip Nelson — Google
- Aviv Regev, PhD – The Broad Institute
- Antony Rosen, MBChB, MS — Johns Hopkins University
- Margaret Elizabeth Ross, MD, PhD — Cornell University
- Susan L. Solomon, JD — The NYSCF Research Institute
- Lee Spraggon, PhD — Synthego
- Jun Takahashi, MD, PhD – Kyoto University
- Craig Thompson, MD – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Brian Wainger, MD, PhD – Massachusetts General Hospital
- Shinya Yamanaka, MD, PhD – Kyoto University
- Tracy Young-Pearse, PhD – Harvard Medical School
- Precision Medicine
- Clinical Trials
- Regenerative Medicine
- Single-cell Genomics
- Tissue Renewal
|Attendee category||Early until 07/30/2019||Advance until 09/10/2019||Regular from 09/11/2019|
|Commercial / Industry||$895||$945||$995|
|*Healthcare Professional (non-academic)||$475||$525||$575|
|*Non-Profit / Government / Academic||$375||$425||$475|
|*Residents / Postdocs / Fellows||$215||$245||$275|
Your conference registration includes access to all sessions and the poster session cocktail reception. All attendees will receive a conference notebook & tote bag.
Yes. Breakfast, lunch and snacks are included for both days of the conference. The Poster Session cocktail reception is also included.
Full conference registration is required to attend any panels or sessions.
Click here for full registration details.
A confirmation e-mail is sent via e-mail at the time of registration. Should you need additional assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-365-7452.
Yes, you can transfer your registration up until the day prior to the conference. Registrations cannot be transferred after October 21, 2019.
Registrations are refundable, less a $75 administrative charge. All refunds must be received by written request to email@example.com by September 20, 2019. No-shows are not eligible for refund.
Yes, poster abstracts must be submitted by August 23, 2019 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time. Submit here.
The conference app for iPhone and Android will be available in October.
Yes, The New York Stem Cell Foundation has reserved a block of rooms with the Bentley Hotel, at 500 East 62nd Street, New York, NY. The room rate is $319 per night for a king sized room. Please contact Allyson Estrada at 212-292-5545 to make reservations, or call the reservations department at 855-779-0220. You can also go to this link to make reservations online. Reservations are subject to a 72 hour cancellation policy.
Contact Gwyneth Volkmann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-365-7452.