The NYSCF Conference, 2021
The NYSCF Conference is the leading scientific meeting on translational stem cell research. It annually convenes over 500 participants from academia, industry, government, non-profits, and patient groups. Speakers include world-renowned, multi-disciplinary scientists, who will present their latest findings about the transformative impact of stem cell research on numerous diseases with a high unmet need.
To access the conference platform, please reference the e-mail sent to you from events@NYSCF.org (be sure to check spam/junk folders). If you experience any difficulties, please e-mail events@NYSCF.org or call 212-365-7452.
Speakers, Panelists, and Chairs
- Domenico Accili, MD — Columbia University Medical Center
- Laura Andres-Martin, PhD — The NYSCF Research Institute
- Paola Arlotta, PhD – Harvard University
- Shuibing Chen, PhD – Weill Cornell Medicine
- Alice Chen-Plotkin, MD – University of Pennsylvania
- Jose Conejo-Garcia, MD, PhD – Moffitt Cancer Center
- Tobias Deuse, MD — University of California, San Francisco
- Jennifer Elisseeff, PhD – Johns Hopkins University
- Valentina Fossati, PhD – The NYSCF Research Institute
- Valentina Greco, PhD – Yale University
- Ya-Chieh Hsu, PhD – Harvard University
- Shane Liddelow, PhD – NYU Langone Health
- Alysson Muotri, PhD – University of California, San Diego
- Shahin Rafii, MD – Weill Cornell Medicine
- Carolyn Rodriguez, MD, PhD — Stanford University
- Lee Rubin, PhD – Harvard Stem Cell Institute
- Krishanu Saha, PhD – University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Sohrab Shah, PhD – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Padmanee Sharma, MD, PhD — MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Jean Shin, PhD — National Institutes of Health
- Susan L. Solomon, JD – The NYSCF Research Institute
- Viviane Tabar, MD – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Takanori Takebe, MD, PhD – Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Craig B. Thompson, MD – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Matthias von Herrath, MD – La Jolla Institute for Immunology; NovoNordisk
- Celia Witten, MD, PhD – Food and Drug Administration
- Rachel Yehuda, PhD – Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
|iPSC disease models||Organoids||Novel technologies|
|Regenerative medicine||Diversity and equity in STEM||Emerging therapies|
Register now to receive access to the virtual conference platform and to view all sessions on-demand until December 31, 2021.
|Attendee category||Early until 09/15/2021||Regular from 09/16/2021|
|Commercial / Industry||$625||$675|
|*Healthcare Professional (non-academic)||$325||$375|
|*Non-Profit / Government / Academic||$275||$325|
|*Residents / Postdocs / Fellows||$150||$175|
*Proof of affiliation required.
Yes! You can register here to view all session on-demand. On-demand will be available until December 31, 2021.
Your conference registration includes access to the virtual conference platform, all sessions, and on-demand access of talks and conference content until December 31, 2021.
A confirmation e-mail is sent via e-mail at the time of registration. Should you need additional assistance, please e-mail email@example.com or call 212-365-7425.
Registrations are refundable, less a $75 administrative charge. All refunds must be received by written request to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 20, 2021. No-shows are not eligible for refund.
Contact Ali Kean Hofer at email@example.com or 212-365-7425.