The NYSCF Conference, 2020
Agenda Speakers Topic Areas Sponsorship FAQ
The NYSCF Conference is the leading scientific meeting on translational stem cell research. It annually convenes over 500 participants from academia, industry government, non-profits, and patient groups. This year’s keynote was given by Carl H. June, MD, of the University of Pennsylvania. Additional speakers included world-renowned, multi-disciplinary scientists, who presented their latest findings about the transformative impact of stem cell research on numerous diseases with a high unmet need.
This year’s NYSCF conference was held virtually — featuring live video poster presentations, video and chat interactions with the stem cell community, and breakout rooms to interact with our speakers.
2020 Speakers and Chairs
· Raeka Aiyar, PhD — The NYSCF Research Institute
· Deepta Bhattacharya, PhD — University of Arizona
· Juan Carlos Izpisua Belmonte, PhD – Salk Institute for Biological Sciences
· Helen Blau, PhD – Stanford University
· Sylvia Boj, PhD – Hubrecht Organoid Technology
· Ed Boyden, PhD – Massachusetts Institute of Technology
· Kristen Brennand, PhD — Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
· Shuibing Chen, PhD – Weill Cornell Medicine
· Tony Coles, MD – Cerevel Therapeutics
· Dieter Egli, PhD – Columbia University
· Ronald Evans, PhD – Salk Institute for Biological Sciences
· Winrich Freiwald, PhD – The Rockefeller University
· Andrew Gaffney, PhD — STEMCELL Technologies
· Steven Goldman, MD, PhD – University of Rochester
· John Greally, DMed, PhD, FACMG – Albert Einstein College of Medicine
· Danwei Huangfu, PhD — Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
· Bjarki Johannesson, PhD — The NYSCF Research Institute
· Anthony Johnson — Kodikaz Therapeutic Solutions
· Carl H. June, MD – University of Pennsylvania
· Aaron Kowalski, PhD – JDRF
· Madeline Lancaster, PhD – MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology
· Wei Li, PhD — Cytovia Therapeutics
· Christine Mummery, PhD – Leiden University Medical Center
· Chuck Murry, MD, PhD – University of Washington
· Rachael Pearson, PhD – University College London
· Shahin Rafii, MD – Weill Cornell Medicine
· Jay Rajagopal, MD — Harvard Medical School
· Kristy Red-Horse, PhD — Stanford University
· Valerie Montgomery Rice, MD, FACOG — Morehouse School of Medicine
· Isabelle Riviére, PhD — Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
· Joel Schuman, MD — NYU Langone Health
· Elizabeth Schwarzbach, PhD — The NYSCF Research Institute
· Susan L. Solomon, JD — The NYSCF Research Institute
· Simon Tavaré, PhD – Columbia University
· Li-Huei Tsai, PhD – Massachusetts Institute of Technology
· Monica Webb Hooper, PhD – National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities
· Irv Weissman, MD – Stanford University
· Feng Zhang, PhD – Broad Institute
|Neuroscience||Precision medicine||Gene editing|
|Machine Learning||Diversity in research|
|iPSC disease models||Microscopy|
Your conference registration includes access to the virtual conference platform, all sessions, and on-demand access of talks and conference content until February 20, 2021
Full conference registration is required to attend any panels or sessions.
Registration links are unique to each user and cannot have multiple logins.
A confirmation e-mail is sent via e-mail at the time of registration. Should you need additional assistance, please e-mail email@example.com or call 212-365-7452.
Yes, you can transfer your registration up until 1 week prior to the conference. Registrations cannot be transferred after October 12, 2020.
Registrations are refundable, less a $75 administrative charge. All refunds must be received by written request to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 18, 2020. No-shows are not eligible for refund.
Yes, abstracts must be submitted by September 17, 2020 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time for consideration as a poster or short talk.
Poster presenters will upload a PDF of their poster into the conference platform. During the poster session, live video and text chats will be available to discuss your research.
Contact Gwyneth Volkmann at email@example.com or 212-365-7452.