Jennifer E. Phillips-Cremins, PhD
Assistant Professor at University of Pennsylvania
2014 NYSCF – Robertson Stem Cell Investigator
PhD, Georgia Institute of Technology
Postdoctoral Training, Emory University; UMass Medical School
Dr. Phillips-Cremins is an Assistant Professor at the University of Pennsylvania where her lab focuses on understanding the mechanisms that govern producing healthy neurons from stem cells and how these mechanisms go awry during the onset of neurodegenerative diseases.
- How Does a Glitch in Genome Folding Lead to Disease?
- International Society for Stem Cell Research Conference Showcases Promising Progress
- Unraveling The Mystery Of Our Scrunched-Up DNA
- NYSCF Innovator Studies 3D Genome Architecture During Stem Cell Reprogramming
- Two NYSCF - Robertson Investigators Named 2015 Sloan Research Fellows
- NYSCF Awards $9M to Six New NYSCF - Robertson Investigators