Kevin Eggan, PhD
Principal Investigator, Professor
PhD, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Dr. Eggan is a founding member of NYSCF’s Medical Advisory Board. He is Associate Professor of Stem Cell and Regenerative Biology at Harvard University and a Principal Investigator of the Harvard Stem Cell Institute. Dr. Eggan is also an Assistant Investigator of the Stowers Medical Institute and a MacArthur Fellow.
In 2008, he received the Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers from President Bush. He is a 2006 MacArthur Fellow.
- NYSCF-Supported Research Leads to Successful Phase 2 Clinical Trial for ALS
- Translational Research Takes Center Stage at NYSCF Conference
- Researchers Uncover Clue to Brain Abnormalities in Schizophrenia
- Four NYSCF Innovators Featured In Nature Article on Embryonic Stem Cell Research
- NYSCF-Supported ALS Research Identifies Promising New Biological Pathway