Participate in Research
The New York Stem Cell Foundation Human Subjects Research Office is responsible for ensuring the protection in the rights, welfare, and safety of individuals who participate in research.
The advancements in our research would not be possible without the contribution from our volunteers. We are thankful to the research participants for their time and their contribution to the advancement of stem cell research.
If you would like to participate in research at the NYSCF, please follow the applicable link below:
- For information about donating skin samples for stem cell research, please click here to view the study flyer.
- For information about donating frozen embryos left over after IVF treatment for stem cell research, please click here to view the study flyer.
- For information about donating PGD embryos (that would otherwise be discarded) for stem cell research, please click here to view the study flyer.
In addition, you may search for registered clinical trials at ClinicalTrials.gov.
NYSCF has expertise in developing Institutional Review Board (IRB) approved projects involving human subjects research.
If you are a researcher interested in performing human subjects research that involves any of the following and are interested in collaborations with NYSCF, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Protocol development and drafting of informed consent forms
- IRB review
- Consultation on human subject research legislation and regulatory requirements