Repository / Stem Cell Search
Stem Cell Search
The NYSCF Research Institute makes stem cell lines available through its Stem Cell Repository.
Additional panels of iPSC lines are available including the following:
- Personal Genome Project iPSC Panel – includes fully sequenced lines. Read more about these lines.
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease iPSC Panel
- Batten Disease (CLN3) iPSC Panel – This will continue to be expanded as more lines are added. Please also contact us for more information about other NCLs.
- NEI Age-related Macular Degeneration Panel
- Infantile Neuroaxonal Dystrophy (INAD) Panel
- Alzheimer’s Isogenic iPSC Panel (Rockefeller/Tessier-Lavigne)
- Diabetes iPSC Panel
- Ethnic Diversity iPSC Panel
- Multiple Sclerosis iPSC Panel
- Parkinson’s iPSC Panel
- Published iPSC Lines
Please contact us for the availability of stem cell lines. Also send us a brief statement of work on how you would use the lines.