Dragana Rogulja, PhD
Assistant Professor at Harvard Medical School
2015 NYSCF – Robertson Neuroscience Investigator
PhD, Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Training, The Rockefeller University
Dr. Rogulja is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Neurobiology at Harvard Medical School, where her lab is focusing on the genetics of sleep regulation and the molecular regulatory mechanisms and neuronal circuitry of the sensory gating that takes place in the various stages of sleep.
- Community Continues from Afar: Highlights of the NYSCF Innovators Retreat
- Why is Sleep Deprivation so Bad for You? The Answer May Lie in Your Gut
- What Can Fruit Fly Courtship Tell Us About the Neural Basis of Motivation?
- NYSCF Innovator Sheds Light on Motivations for Animal Behavior
- New York Stem Cell Foundation announces $7.5 million to five new NYSCF - Robertson Investigators